I have read somewhere that the Buddha encouraged his followers to not get distracted by idle metaphysical questions. When asked whether or not he believed in god or gods he has been reported to have said, “God exists, god does not exist. The matter of your enlightenment remains the same.”
te amo?? more like te quila
The Cocktail Chart of Film & Literature by Pop Chart Lab.
A catalog of 49 drinks culled from great works of film and literature, depicting everything from Philip Marlowe’s Gin Gimlet to Fredo Corleone’s Banana Daiquiri to the simple yet effective Buttermaker Boile
This is a secular alternative to Al-Anon.
“You are not powerless.”
Check this out.
Which alcoholic drinks are “healthiest?”
You don’t want pull out your calorie calculator next time you saddle up to the bar, so with all that out of the way, you’d probably still like some more specific directions. So let’s talk brass tacks:
- Drink wine. It’s low in calories.
- Drink liquor. By itself. It’s low in calories.
- If you can’t do without your mixed drinks, consider diet tonic, sodas, juices, etc. WebMD offers this list of low-calorie mixers.
- If diet mixers aren’t an option, most martinis are low on calories (apart from the obvious, like chocolate martinis)
- Gin and tonic is not bad (around 200 calories), but the tonic can add up fast.
- Generally speaking, “light” beer has fewer calories than a traditional lager, which has fewer calories than an ale. For most beer lovers, that basically means flavor is directly proportional to calories.
- If you want to faceoff your favorite drinks, head over to web site Get Drunk Not Fat.
Eddie Izzard - Being Bilingual